2. WHICH PERSONAL DATA IS TREATED?
Personal data provided by you:
- The Company will treat the following data when you buy something in the Site:
- Identifying data (Name and surname, e-mail, address and telephone number);
- Personal characteristics data (birth date, gender and ID number)
- Economic data
- When you subscribe to the Newsletter or request for information through the form available for this purpose:
- Identifying data (Name and e-mail).
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
If you provide third-party data, you expressly count with their consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability. In any case, the Company may carry out the periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures corresponding in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Personal information that we collect:
Regarding of each of the times you enter the Site, the Company will collect and treat the following personal data automatically:
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The company will treat your personal data for these aims:
- To manage the services and functionalities of this Site;
- In case you buy a product in the Site, to improve, accomplish, control and manage the right compliance of contract;
- In case you contact our client costumer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service;
- To do analysis and intern reports for the provisioning of products, future campaigns and stock’s management;
- To be able to detect all the accesses and fraudulent browses;
- To elaborate a commercial profile about you, using all the data coming of the management and contracted services, and to send electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services; unless you say the contrary checking the appropriate box in the registration process or you oppose in some posterior moment;
- To elaborate a commercial profile about you, based on the personal data given by you and the data obtained through your browsing, with the aim of analysing or predict aspects like your preferences or personal interests; so we can, in consequence, send commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as personalising your web page or services; always with your given consent.
The legal bases for your personal data treatment according to the aims previously described are the following ones:
- – The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in case you buy a product on the Site or contact our customer service.- The treatment of your personal data for the detection and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations regarding money laundering.
– The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site and (ii) in case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide the best possible service ; (iii) preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content and website; (iv) perform internal analysis and reporting for the supply of products, future campaigns and stock management; as well as (v) create a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the management of the contracted products and services, and send electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services; unless you indicate otherwise, by checking the corresponding box in the registration process. In any case, you have the right to oppose these treatments at any time through the email address email@example.com, in which case JORDI BORDAS S.L.U. will stop treating the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
– Your consent, to develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing the Site, in order to analyse or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests; and thus, be able, as a consequence, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; given your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
– In each commercial communication we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will answer your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline.
In those cases in which the Company needs your personal data to comply with its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data is mandatory. If this information is not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or comply with its obligations.
5. ¿WITH WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is legally contemplated; as well as payment platforms, with the aims of detection and prevention of fraud and to manage the payment in case you buy a product or contract a JORDI BORDAS S.L.U. service. The Company have hired service providers (for example. informatic services, virtual infrastructure, cloud computing, advisory services and integral management of digital marketing actions, etc.) that would be able to access and /or treat the personal data in their capacity as treatment managers. In any case, your personal data would not be transferred to countries outside the European Union that not offer an adequate level or not provide the appropriate guarantees of protection.
6. ¿HOW LONG WE PRESERVE YOUR DATA?
The Company will preserve your personal data while the contractual relationship is maintained, and if it is not requested its suppression (regarding the means indicated in the section “Your rights” of the actual Policy Privacy); and beyond them, during the prescription terms needed according to the applicable law to attend future responsibilities.
7. LINKS AND COOKIES
This Site can include, show or display links to other web pages for your comfortability and information. These web pages can operate independently from us. It is possible that these pages with links have their own privacy policies, so we strongly recommend that you read the, when you visit them. Since each page that you visit is not our property or not under our control, we are not responsible of the content of that pages, its use or its privacy practices.
In this Site you can choose specific functions that operate about personal data that we share with other entities or web sites (as, for example, “sharing” in Facebook, Twitter or by mail). These functions transfer data to third parties that can use the personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These functions are not operated for third parties not associated with us. We strongly recommend that you check the privacy policies if you are going to use the respective functions. We can use our own or third-party cookies when you browse this Site to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads according to your preferences and tastes. These cookies collect information about you and your browsing.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights related to the personal information we have about you. We offer you various options to know what personal information we are going to collect about you, how we will use this information and how we will communicate with you. You can contact us in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, data portability, and / or treatment limitation through the email address Info@jordibordas.com. In any case, you must prove your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document. In addition, at any time you can revoke your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication; (ii) contacting us through the email email@example.com and accompanied by an ID photocopy, passport or similar document. Likewise, and in case we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Policy can be periodically updated with previous announcement three days before to reflect changes in our practices regarding personal information. We will publish a prominent notice in the Site to notify any significant change in our Policy and we will indicate in the upper part of the Policy when it was actualised for the last time.